Michael P. Semansky - Contra Costa County Criminal Attorney
Attorney Michael P. Semansky has over 40 years of experience in California and federal courts representing clients in criminal defense and personal injury cases. He is dedicated to personal contact with every client and making sure that he or she gets positive results. Mr. Semansky is a former district attorney and Lieutenant United States Army JAG. He has extensive experience with high-end insurance defense work including jury trials, arbitrations, and mediations.
- Bellarmine College and Preparatory- Honorary Classical Diploma
- Georgetown University- Honors
- University of San Francisco Law School- Honors
- Lieutenant United States Army JAG
- 1971-1974 Alameda County District Attorney's Office.
- Senior Trial Staff Gerald Martin Law Firm - High-end insurance defense work, with jury trials, arbitration's and mediations.
- Hoberg, Finger & Brown (top level plaintiff's firm in San Francisco. Handled all types of personal injury including; medical malpractice, products liability, airplane, labor law, and criminal defense.)
- 1980-Present Semansky Law Firm- Specializing in personal injury work of all types including; auto, pedestrian, motorcycle, wrongful termination, products liability and wrongful death.
In addition to Michael Peter Semansky's personal expertise, we hire experts to assist us in our cases and we are associated with other top, qualified lawyers to associate in on cases when additional trial staff is needed. Other resources are obtained by "joining forces" with other firms who have additional staff, paralegal's and office locations near the area where the accident happened and/or where the trial is being held.
Mr. Semansky comes highly qualified with over 150 jury trials, hundreds of arbitration's/meditations and court trials and extensive experience in dealing with insurance company claims. In addition, we handle bad-faith cases against insurance companies and do the types of insurance claims including; contract interpretation, declaratory relief action, property damage claims, homeowners claims and all other insurance disputes that need attorney assistance.
Contact Michael P. Semansky today to speak with an experienced criminal law and personal injury attorney you can trust.